View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Creed Live" DVD Review

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) I am scared to buy the DVD this week seeing all these so-so reviews. I want to show it off to the world but with Stapp's vocals and poor production it seems it might be embarrasing..guess Ill just have to watch it by myself...
I'm not gonna say it's the worst live DVD I've ever seen, the music is great other then it being 10x too fast but IF you know what pitch is and what you're listening for I can't understand how anyone can say Scott sounds great...he's just consistently flat the whole show & that's not an opinion, that's a fact. I don't say that to bash him, it's just the truth...I want him to improve, and that doesn't mean him sounding like he did 10 years ago because I'm not stupid, but I'm confident he can definitely sound like he did in Delray (if he dedicates himself) which is pretty darn good.
The editing on the other hand is sketchy in spots, Dan did a pretty good job of capturing each member though...but after building up the hype of so many cameras it wasn't anything special. It's very similar to AB's "Live From Amsterdam" DVD.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 12-14-2009 at 02:23 PM.