View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #43
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) @Jared - His vocal problems started in december. Atleast from what i could tell. I also found his vocal performance on Full Circle to be VERY subpar. I love stapp don't get me wrong, i've stuck up for him plenty of times to AB fanboys tearing him apart, but his voice was pretty bad. But I do agree that the guys, Mark especially is pretty much the most productive man in music at this point in time.

@BSC - So you can't say anything unless it is absolute fact? So you can say that Stapp still gets drunk and without anybody knowing him here can't say he doesn't? Of course not. It is safe to assume that Tremonti's loyalties lie with Myles and Alter Bridge. See him hang out with Myles and he is nothing but smilies and loving every second. See him hang out with Stapp and he really doesn't look like he cares too much. I would say the only reason he cares about Creed is the money it brings. Ofcourse he cares enough to make good songs because he doesn't want to have his name on a bad album. But to have him do 1 tour to support it and already talking about alter bridge and their year and a half tour coming up and B-sides EP it's pretty obvious what he cares about.

@Creed009- 1). Never said Tremo was broke, just that he did the tour for MORE money. Isn't it also common knowledge that Alter Bridge was in Debt to Universal after Blackbird? 2). Did he say why he did it? So he could play Higher again? The only perks that i've heard him say about doing the Creed reunion was having his own bus and playing to large crowds again. 3). Nice try, an alcoholic is never not an alcoholic, he just becomes an alcoholic that stops drinking. An alcoholic is somebody who is addicted to alcohol which Stapp is, but he has conquered his demons and is now a much better person because of it.
All of these things matters not THE SHOW WILL GO ON Stapps Vocals Are Fine Live Man, why the guys said themeselves, they went ahead and recorded full circle CROSSING NEW BOUNDRIES That Were Not Afraid Of Like many stapps may had more than a few drinks but that dont label the guy As ALCHOLIC Im just looking at the common since factor PEACE BE WITH YA Burried And Gone,