View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) And really, Creed has been doing some stupid stuff lately. It's like they don't care about Full Circle. They're supposed to be promoting the new album. But all they play is WAWO and Higher. It's like they have no integrity as a band to say "Fuck you guys. This is our new stuff. Like it or not were playing it. I'm tired of playing WAWO for the thousandth time."

They are an incredibly mismanaged band. They've been that way since day one. You'd think they would've learned by now, since they are veterans. But to allow themselves to be pushed around and forced to play eight-year-old songs that most people don't want to hear anymore, especially with a new album out. It's just so embarrassing. I'm tired of having to be embarrassed to be a fan of this band lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) It wasn't half-anything... they did their best & put their heart & soul into it, so take it or leave it. I feel it's it an overall incredible album.

They put their hearts and souls into it...but it was also rushed. Haha you can't have it both ways, sorry.

Of course, I love Full Circle so I'm not really complaining. I wish it would get a little more promotion as I alluded to.