View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:42 AM   #86
dario
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
"First of all, Since I'm Jester's WIFE, I don't feel that we need to justify our Marriage to anyone, especially not you."

I apologize if you thought that I was asking Jester to justify your marriage. I just wanted to know what he thought marriage was, the keys to making it work and the foundation of it. I wasn't looking for answers about your marriage.
I want to thank you naked smurf for posting a little bit about yourself. I think it would be hard to tell people some of those things that you told, especially to people you don't even know. Obviously, I have no clue what kinds of things you are going through or have gone through, so I can't say I understand. But I do understand the getting married at a younger age. I got married almost a year ago when I was 20 and my wife was also 20. We got a lot of slack for our age, but we knew that this was right for the both of us. In what I believe, this is what God wanted for us and being together has made us both stronger.
About the sexuallity thing, I believe that a person chooses to be that sexuallity whether it was voluntary or involutary. I have more than a few gay relatives and talking to one of them, he said that he chose to be gay. He was married to a woman for 18 years and then got a divorce and decided to become gay. Also, I was attending a class on homosexuality where they were trying to prove that you are born into homosexuality. The question was then asked about bi-sexuals and the professors said they could not explain that. So that is my opinion about that. I know that a lot of people will disagree, but I think this is an arguement not worth talking about.

Anyway, I was still hoping that either you, Nakedsmurf, or Jester could give me, what you think, are some vital ways to keeping a marriage alive. But more than keeping it alive, but also ways to making it succeed.