View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #80
NakedSmurf
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by dario) Actually, Jester, I would like to hear your thoughts on what the bible says about marriage. And if you are willing, I would also like to hear what the foundation of your marriage is and the keys you think are crucial to keeping marriage alive.

First of all, Since I'm Jester's WIFE, I don't feel that we need to justify our Marriage to anyone, especially not you. If Jester feels like shedding any light on your question that is up to him. But if you want some background information on me:

I'll be 24 years old on Tuesday. We have almost 2 children together. (Will be "official" in 6 weeks) We have been married for almost 5 years. Now if you look at our age that would mean he and I married when he was 18 and I was 19. Now because of our age, people automatically assume that I got Prego and that is why we got married. When in all actuality I got Prego 7 months after we got married. Jester and I only knew each other 9 month before we got married. Some people will say it's fast, but as most people know... You know when the other person is the RIGHT person for you. Now, I came from a broken home. I'm child 4 out of 5 and my mother has been married and divorced 5 or 6 different times. Only my older brother (Who's a converted Mormon) are "real" brother and sister. I still see my other brother and sister's as "real" but we just share the same mother.

Anyways.... I'm also Bi-Sexual. Now before you all stone me to death...... In your option do people chose or are they born: Gay or Bi or Straight or A Sexual.??? I feel that the reason for me being Bi-Sexual is because my first memory was when I was 3.5 years old being sexually molested by my 17 year old MALE Babysitter. So, wouldn't it be logical for me to fear men.

Jester and I were both virgins when we first got together and YES we lost our virginity to each other. Now both Jester and I are open minded mentally and sexually. I think it takes a REAL Man to handle a Bi-Sexual Woman who is also Bi-Polar and suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder. But If you met me in real life one would never even know. Why? Because my "front" is putting up the facade of being a Happy Person. Now obviously Jester knows ME and not just my facade.

So, I guess there is some background info on me... and Please do not stone me to death for expressing for who I really am.

----
Yes Marriage is "give and take", but one of Jester's Pet Peeves is to Never Deny For Who You Really Are. Jester hates the fact that I try to conceal my Bi-Sexuality, just because I'm married. He still wants me to Be ME and express for Who I AM. I do the same for him. He is his OWN Person but He's also my husband and I would NOT want him to deny who he is, especially to me.

Last edited by NakedSmurf : 05-22-2005 at 04:16 PM.