View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 06:58 PM   #30
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan
So hotforscott, I didn't see you in line at the show? Where were you?

By the way, I forgot to tell everyone I had a few beers with guys from StereoFuse the night before the show. They are pretty cool guys.

We left the hotel got lost as crap on the way there. It was NOT fun asking people for directions. We ended up eating and doing all kinds of stuff before we made it there. It was late before we got line. We were FAR BACK in line because it was so late. I wanted to be there real early. I had so many mean people give me directions to the show I was almost scared to start looking for people from the BB. People looked at me like I was an airhead or something everywhere that I went. Plus it was SOOOOOO cold and crappy and rainy. I was not used to that at all and I was in shock most of the time. Where did you end up inside the show? We weren't too far back. Did they let you park your truck up there? Were you as upset with the show as some of the others on here. It seems there are a lot of newbies posting about the show, to me they are over-reacting a bit. I mean, he was obviously drinking, but who doesn't. I am able to overlook it as an experience. It wasn't the best, but none of us have any idea what happened to him that night so I am just gonna move on. I so woulda loved to be in Philly though too.

You are so lucky to have met stereofuse.