View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 03:45 PM   #21
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>You need to back off "creedfannomore". First of all, if your screenname is true, then leave, no one is forcing you to stay here and deal with all we HYPOCRITES (spellcheck, it's useful). You brought up churchgoing people, Dogstar didn't. She just posted about the fact that people, whether they be god-fearing church goers or not, should NOT expect anyone to be perfect. The fact is that everyone makes mistakes. Yes you saw a bad show Sunday, yes he was in no condition to perform. I'm guessing by your total lack of compassion for the band that you've never gotten drunk and made an ass out of yourself or you've made mistakes and had not been forgiven for them. No one is saying we don't care or have compassion for the thousands of fans who were screwed out of a good show. I believe we've all made that clear in dozens of posts. We are sorry for you guys. But we're also sorry for the members of Creed who WEREN'T messed up Sunday night who had to cover for Scott. And we are also sorry for Scott who is dealing with a boatload of bullcrap in his life. </b>

Now you, ok. if you read my screenname correctly, it has a ? at the end of it. its tongue and cheek with what has happened in the last week. though i wouldnt expect you to get that. NO ONE, AND THAT MEANS NO ONE, SAID ANYONE WAS PERFECT. YOU IDIOT. I GUESS YOU DONT READ THE POSTS EITHER. if your gonna Criticize people on their posts, i suggest you read them all. and again with the lack of compassion. your good. i have gotten drunk and made an ass. but i also didnt do it front of thousands of fans who i charged $50 + to see it. and since your so good and quoting my posts, why dont you find the first couple where i say i totally hate the band and disrespect them. cause theres not one. cause all that was said was there was a disapointment, and the fact that i personally would need some convincing in going to another concert ( like an apology maybe, or a make up concert) see people like you with the lack of common sense, like to see what you want and not whats going on. if your gonna paraphrase people, then do it right and read everything they write. you sir or madam, are a complete imbecile. at no point during your post did you come even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. and everyone is dumber for having to read it. just give love to all eh ? practice what you preach. im assuming you choose that line for a reason. yet your gonna jump down my throat with baseball shoes on.