View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 02:02 PM   #18
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Do each of you think he or the band really care about your prayers for them and that your writing in a BB to praise them for a bad show. Personally i dont, but if you do, here's where the hypocrit in all of you comes in. Cause if he cared that much then he would not of done what he did. Human ? i love these posts. He can be human when hes not wasting others time or money. until then, dont talk to me about human. and for the Dogstar, your position on organized religion has nothing to do with this. Read the post and what it says. When and if he apologizes for what he did, then you can talk to me about atonement and god fearing people being perfect.

You opened the door about church people going to the show. I read your post, I know what it says and I don't give a flying sh** that you think my view on organized religion isn't relevant. You opened the door, and I felt the need to walk through and comment on what I think is a hypocritical attude.

No, I really don't think the band cares about my prayers or what I say on BB. But I like to think I have a little compassion for people who are struggling in their lives. I have never put the band on pedestal. I don't *worship* them, it's the music I enjoy.

Human? Don't you talk to me about human, either, because it's apparent you have trouble with what that word means. Your total lack of compassion is what is totally fricken wrong with our country.

I absolutely agree he should apologize and give a make-up show at some point. He let down a ton of people, but I stand by everything I have said, whether I attended the show or not.