View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 11:50 AM   #17
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This is where each of you are hypocrits. and here's why. I've never said im turning my back on the band, i just said i would need a lot of convincing to see another show. ive read all your posts and read words like we're praying for you scott, and i love scott, and we still love you. Do each of you think he or the band really care about your prayers for them and that your writing in a BB to praise them for a bad show. Personally i dont, but if you do, here's where the hypocrit in all of you comes in. Cause if he cared that much then he would not of done what he did. Human ? i love these posts. He can be human when hes not wasting others time or money. until then, dont talk to me about human. and for the Dogstar, your position on organized religion has nothing to do with this. Read the post and what it says. When and if he apologizes for what he did, then you can talk to me about atonement and god fearing people being perfect. besides, no one said he should be or ever will be perfect. as soon as you people get your lips off Stapps A@@. you can talk to me about being a fan. its people like you who put these people on a pedestal when things are good, but the minute something goes wrong, they shouldnt be on that pedestal any more and there just human. NOW HERES MY CAPS, TO ERR IS HUMAN. BUT ALSO REALIZING WHEN YOUR ERRORS HURT OTHERS AND MAKING THAT RIGHT, IS A BEING BETTER HUMAN.