View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 09:48 AM   #45
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Now, they need to do a ass kissing show.

No they don't. Why should they kiss yours or anyone else's for that matter. They CAME and they DID a show. Its not like the Philly fans who waited until 11:30 for Axl Rose who decided he'd rather sit in his hotel room in NYC watching the Nick's game instead of getting aboard the helicopter that was waiting on the roof of his hotel to take him to the Philly show. Those fans deserved something too, but got jack shit. At least Scott and the boys showed up!!!

Quote: just getting their money back for something they payed for and didnt get. because we did not get a Creed show.
They paid for a Creed show, they got Creed doing a concert. Sure it wasn't their best show, that's been determined and addressed.

Quote: Yes, we have gotten over it and ready to move on
Then please do!

Rob, this has not just been directed at you personally, but at ALL the disgruntled Chicago fans. Sorry if I have offended you but I am offended at all this bullshit that I thought was over.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.