View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 05:00 PM   #105
Charmin
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I think people should seriously consider what this law suit will do to the entertainment industry-instead of their own selfish reasons. Look what this has done to the medical profession-you can't be a DR without having malpractice insurance-although mistakes a Dr. would make could be life threatning-and this isn't. Reprecussions of medical suits have trickle down effects that are too numerous to mention. Is this what entertainers have to look forward to? If so-I can see an end to live entertainment all together, and is this what we really all want to see? Maybe all entertainment will become virtual with a big disclaimer at the beginning. It isn't a crime to have a bad performance- and there are no laws against it-so I really don't see the point.

I've got news for these people-this is not the first time in their life they are gonna lose money. This is not the first time their money will be wasted or mis-spent or thrown into the wind. It's gonna happen-let's just hope they don't sue every time it does. They need to take off the rose colored glasses. Life sucks sometimes and then you die. It's what you do in the meantime that matters.

People who think Creed is beyond making any mistakes also need to take off the rose colored glasses. They are human, just like the rest of us. They are gonna continue to make mistakes as long as they are alive and breathing.

I think they are an awesome band, and I believe they will do what is right-but I hope for all the entertainers out there now and for the ones in the future-this law suit is laughed out of court.

Charmin