Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 12:14 AM   #160
Vliegs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Its called falling off the wagon....lots of people do it when trying to deal with an addiction. Take Scott Weiland for instance. Difference is his bandmates stuck with him through thick and thin.

Okay...you missed my point. I was completely parlaying the response you gave to RockGoddess right back at you to show you how juvenile your response was to her was to begin with.

If you're going to compare Stapp to Weiland you're going to have to pull more evidence that just Weiland for debating purposes. There are far more situations I could pull from showcasing a lead singer having the same behavior that Stapp exhibited and those bands going the exact same way that Creed did. Mr. Weiland, STP and Velvet Revolver are one of the exceptions to the rule. Not the common denominator throughout rock history which Stapp has followed and can be quite easily paralleled against.

*edited to add*

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) It will always matter.....because it was all about

$$$GREED$$$

Alright. Answer me this....who's the member from Creed who's been marketing themselves not only as the voice of Creed, but the entire musical composer behind Creed's music in interviews? Who's the one who's banking off Creed's name and songs, instead of his own for his SOLO record, constantly in advertisements and radio publicity tour stints to grasp more sales for his own record? Who's said "I will be performing Creed songs without the rest of Creed" during the tour for his SOLO record? Who's the one holding up royalty and album sales payments to ALL of the members of Creed in court b/c he thinks he should get a bigger cut than anybody else?

Last edited by Vliegs : 01-25-2006 at 12:25 AM.