Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

All for ONE...specific GOAL!

GROUP Consciousness

"The Goal is to be unified,
Take my hand, be my brother.

We may rise and fall but
in the end we'll meet our fate together."

The only way is ONE..." One lyrics, Creed.

"Group consciousness has always had the capability of multiplying power, both constructively and destructively. 50 people joining together "in one mind" from around the world has more impact than 50 people gathered in one physical room with different views." Shepherd Hoodwin

"Group mind
The blended consciousness of a number of associated people."

"Group mind Principle #1:
In short, the group mind principle of Nature states that the resulting force generated from the combining of like minds is geometrically greater than the sum of its parts. In other words, minds that are focused together upon a common theme create a mutual force that is not merely additive, but vastly more powerful than any one individual or group of individuals."

"The "Master Mind" may be defined as: "Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose." Napoleon Hill

"Teachers call it copying..we call it teamwork!" ~Unknown

I heard about a group of people, with a common goal...and everyday at a certain time (no matter the local) they meditated and visualized and saw the END. In doing so together they brought it to pass more powerfully and more quickly than an individual consciousness.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.