Old 11-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #2826
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I know I have something so ALIVE...

"Walking around I hear the sounds of the earth seeking relief
I'm trying to find a reason to live
But the mindless clutter my path (or is it, BUT THE MIND IS CLUTTERED?)
Oh these thorns in my side
Oh these thorns in my side
I know I have something free
I have something so alive
I think they shoot cause they want it...."

"Hey all I want is what's real
Something I touch and can feel
I'll hold it close and never let it go
Said why... why do we live this life
With all this hate inside
I'll give it away, 'cause I don't want it no more
Please, help me find a place
Somewhere far away
Yes, I'll go and you'll never see me again." BULLETS lyrics... Creed

"The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience." Emily Dickinson

"Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension." Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
Carl Jung

Shadow beliefs are instilled deep inside the mind, hidden so deep that we don't realize they are even there, we think its just an outside existance that henders our progression, but the truth is the outside reflects the inside. (energy mirror)

Change deep seated beliefs by changing your thoughts. Change your thoughts by changing the statements that make you who you are. Contrasting Repetition is the key to eliminate the external voices (parents, teachers, critics, frenemies, television... etc.) that implanted the beliefs in you as you grew. It takes 5 positive statements to neutralize one negative statement. In my experience it took a lot more than 5 statements to override my negativity (work in progress)...but 5 is a good start.

With repetition we learn new concepts on any subject and they become imbedded into our mind, they become part of us. Same is true for affirmative statements that change who we are. Not only is it an unseen, spiritual change, but it also projects and it is physical for all to see. A miraculous event occurs....everything shifts to match your energy.

And it all started with a WORD.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-04-2011 at 07:04 AM.