View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 10:51 PM   #12
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Hey Julbright which thread did you comment about it? I must have missed it!

Anyways, OMG!!!! Do I love this man! I'm a little obsessed right now, can you tell? I just finished writing a story about him in the fan fiction section. All he would have to do is look at me the right way and he could have me anytime , anywhere and anyway he wants! If he talked to me I think I would probably fall over because of his accent! I have seen most of his movies and my hubby is currently helping me stock my DVD library with his films! Here guys have some eye candy! Couldn't you just eat him up!!!!!!

Oh MY God! Those are INCREDIBLE eye candies!!!! (Enrique - um - NOT!) I don't remember seeing him with long hair before - good GOD those are awesome pictures. I don't blame you for being obsessed - he would be so hard to resisit especially when he talks that Irish speak. He is incredible looking.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie