View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 11:46 PM   #14
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I cherish all my knitted mittens and booties and afgans made by my grammy! I miss her terribly

I guess one of the worst things that sticks in my head was from my mother in law when I was about 25. She never got me age appropriate gifts used to drive me crazy. Anyways she bought me this nightgown that was flannel went all the way to my neck and had this fluffy dog with a hat on it. I opened it up and laughed my ass off, I think she was pissed. But I thought you have GOT to be kidding me....... if she had any idea what I wore to bed she would die. Remember this was while I was working at Victoria's Secret so I had killer night wear! She always would buy her grown kids little toys that spin on the floor, bubbles all kinds of kid shit, drove me nuts....... guess I don't have to worry about that anymore (Thank god) LOL

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"