Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #2692
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Morning Prayer Of The Cross

PRAISE JESUS, Pick It Up And Follow Me JESUS said There Are Many Teachings Of The Cross And Storys OF THE CROSS The Cornerstone That The Builder REFUSED Was Nailed There To Die Not Just For Our Sins BUT SO SO Much More Everyone Must Carry Their Own Cross BUT GOD LEFT US AN EXAMPLE We Need Help As JESUS Needed Help Carrying That Cross JESUS IS THE AUTHER AND FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH And That Can Be Found In The Carrying OF THE CROSS He Said I thirst In Suffermeant And Said Later IT IS FINSHIED GLORY TO GOD We Find Hard To Believe Sometimes This When We Wanna Give Up Whats Going On SOMEONE Brother Sister Warrior Friend IS always Helping Us Carry That Cross And Sometimes They Need To Pass It Down That Through That Warfare Can Sometimes Lead Us To A Lost Momeant WHERE A PIT IS WATING ON US And All That Despise And Reject And Judge Is Laughing rubbing there hands together Oh I GOT This One Now THERE IS STILL A CROSS And Verliy MY KING SAID THOSE Who Laugh Now Shall Mourn Later PRAISE JESUS When We Hold To Those Precepts WE REALISE THIS THAT CROSS WE STRUGGLE WITH WAS ALREADY CARRIED FOR US And On The Third Day He Arose WITH THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL