View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 10:58 PM   #57
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
What is your sustem of ideals?

Scinece can not prove Christianity wrong ad nothing else can because that is thr truth. I do not have that much information about Buddism stored away in my brain, so forgive me if I am wrong in some of my conclusions in Buddism. I do not kow that much about it, so I don't actuall know if there are any scientific discoveries that disprove Buudism, but as I said before, all it is is just a bunch of good things that you have to do.

I have a question, do you believe that man is sinful? If yes, then how can man who is sinful do good things when he is not good in nature to warrant eternal life with God in heaven? Well, there is not a way.

I am used to talking to people who have wrong views of Christianity that they believe in, or athiests. Please hold on...It is kind of hard to change from what I used to do, to another whole religion.

Hey, not to get off the subject, (I willanswer your question, I just need some time), but why don't you believe in Christianity? IS it just because you do not want to believe it, but deep down inside you do, or don' believe it because of the facts, or why? That would help me understand where you are coming from.

Well, I gotta go for now, but I will answer your question, I just need to get a little info about Buddism.

Don't think that you have beaten me