View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 06:04 PM   #24
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by zhoya) The woodstock vids are "SVCD quality picture" but they're really just MPEGs. I put the "SVCD quality" label on them just to indicate that I ripped them from the source DVD in the highest possible quality format that my ripping software would allow, but you don't need any special software to play them.

About mIRC closing down, it's only temporary. Neo hasn't had time to rip anything new, I need to revamp my machine and Stace will be really busy over the next few weeks so we decided it was a good time to take a break. Once the Creed boys release something new, it will increase traffic to the channel and justify the amount of work going into it. But we may very well open up again before that, depending on how things work out.

We really don't want to let down the CreedFeed board members because you guys have put in the most effort trying to figure mIRC out and that's no easy task lol. So please be patient and we hope to be back soon with new stuff to share.

SCOTTSMYMAN you have PM.

Also, thanks to ginaj for volunteering as a server. It's only for another few days now but it's good to see community spirit.

Thanks for the news, zhoya, I appreciate it. You're right, it's not an easy task. I look forward to when it's back up and running.

Relearn Love