Thread: Download Creed
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 04:28 AM   #17
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creeddane
well forget about the my own creed channel on mirc  
it is nearly impossible to download videos from there.  
The ones sharing these things should get hold of a better connection coz damn  
No offense meant but seriously it is way too slow most of the times to even think about downloading videos.  
Ok. to download mp3's though coz of their relative small size:P

I'm wondering what your nick is there at mIRC because I have had someone who's name vaguely resembles yours downloading from my server for the last two days and its THEIR connection that is slow....not mine. (it was transferring at between 1-2 kbps which is HIDEOUSLY slow!!! Normally, dls should run approx 20-30kbps)
I''m running cable and my downloads with other servers typically take around 30-45 min for a 50+MB file. and that's when the server I am downloading from is using dial up too. No offense to you, but if you're using dial up and expect to get a fast download, you're kidding yourself. If it was you trying to "get" from my server, the next time you are in there please ask me for some help and if there are no queues ahead of you I will do an automatic send to you and see if that fixes the problem. You also might want to check the setup on your dcc setup tab to make sure that it is correctly configured.

Creed~~Bullets