View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 01:07 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The God Of The Broken And The Leader Of The Not Needed It

Leader Of The Broken Leader Of The Strange Maketh Our Hearts Sing And Lets Us Be Free To Be Heared Where There Is No Hearing ...How Long Wilt Thou Forget Me O Lord God Of The Broken Never Forgets How Long Will You Hide Your Face From Me Consider And Hear Me O Lor Lighten My Eyes Lest I Sleep Not The Sleep Of Death The Lord Is My Shepered I Shall Not Want I Shall Not Want He Maketh Me Lie Down Lying Down Lying In Down He Restores My Soul When Others Cant Be Found He Shall Not Let Us Down Oh The Saving Sound Yea Though I Walk Through The Valley Of Death The Valley Of Death I Shall Not Fear I Shall Not Fear He Holds Me There And We Sing And We Sing We Laugh And Cry We Know Yes We Know Where Death Ends And Lifes Begins It Where You Hold Me So Hold Me So I Never Let Go Never Let Go For Thou Art With Me Thy Rod And Thy Staff Comfort Me Leader Of The Broken We Had To Hear You To Hear You To Thine Eyes Shall See The Beauty They Never Saw In You Never Saw In You And The King In All His Beauty Thine Hearts Shall Meditate And Find New Ways To Praise Your Name And The Beauty Thereof The Scribe The Reciviers the lovers and the unloved the dreamers He Counted The Towers Thou Shalt Not See Thou Shalt Not See The Love That He Has For Me I Guess Your All To Busy Forgeting Trying And Wondering Your Own Roads Of Something You Will Never Know Noir Ever See Because You Cant See The Beauty In Me A Deeper Speech Than You Cant Perceive Of A Stammering Tounge That Speaks As Loud Hearts That You Cant Understand Cant Understand The God Of The Broken Leader Of The Not Needed Knows Us And Set Us All Free Blessed Are The Poor In Spirt For Theirs Is The Kingdom Of Heaven Blessed Ya See That They Mourn For They Shall Know Their Comforter You Word Is Truth And Glory For The Dying We Love You So Much Cant Depart From Thee Cant Depart From Thee Its Because You Never Looked Away From Thee . PEACE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything