Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 09:10 PM   #23
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah Screw what the scales say! I hate the scale, barely ever get on it! I think every woman in our society has been on a diet on time or another. I myself am trying to loose weight but I am looking at it from the standpoint of "healthy lifestyle" Dieting is not healthy nor does it last. MODERATION is the key I firmly believe! Like Atkins diet soooooo unrealistic, think about eating bacon and cheese all the time and no veggies it is REALLY bad for you, I have seen people coming inot the hospital with kidney problems because of the protein amount they eat on Atkins! Like everyone says I believe overweight WOMEN are sterotyped much more than needed, hey how do you not know they have a real problem, like hormonal or something? I go through life treating others like I want to be treated. Has anyone seen the movie Shallow Hal? The one with Gwenyth Paltrow, it shows how she was treated when grossly obese, really showed how Shallow people really are!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"