View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 07:08 PM   #1
gade202
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Bootlegs for download

Hey guys, long time, no post I've had some things pop up recently that have forced me to halt work on the upcoming Creed site that me and Martin are working on. I just checked the FTP account we had setup for people to upload the files and noticed that we have complied quite a bit so far and it would be a shame to keep these from you guys. I have set them up in a folder on my server so that everyone can see what we have and download them, that folder can be access right here: Creed Bootlegs. Please don't post this link around to anyother forums or anything, for now this is just for CreedFeed members. If you have a friend that wants to download them then that's find, but don't publicly post the link anywhere. People with 56k should use a download manager to resume downloads if disconnected to help keep redownloads to a minimum. I should be able to start working on the site again pretty soon and we should have some more by then as well but for right now, this is the biggest collection of Creed bootlegs being offered freely on the net. Will work on getting videos up in the next few days aswell. Enjoy!~