View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 02:42 AM   #9
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by R U Ready?) A little more progression in the song order, like Creed usually did well, especially Weathered. (Bullets, Freedom Fighter-hard, WGMB-epic and progressive, DSD, Hide, slower, softer, etc.) I thought after BID AB was going to get slower and more "Creedish" but then they have Metalingus, which kinda punches you in the nose. Then BW, ILM, and DTML which are creedish. Then slap you in the face with WYW , then back to a Creed-like song SMS, and finally, OK kick in the ass TEIH. I mean, I like the songs, but I like the way Weathered progressed down the line from heavy metal to eventually soft and light. Also, more Marshall bass like Illusion like someone said, a Flip solo, more Mark singing, maybe an instrumental, and less ooooooos from Myles.

Wow you read my mind.....I Don't know though, I like your point about the song order, but i i think mixing it up like AB has done gives more excitement to album, you don't know what is going to happen next ! I also argree with the point of less oooo's by Myles, will its cool i think that he should just cut out and not sing anything during those parts.