View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 08:23 AM   #1
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It's Me!, and some Live mp3s

Well hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted here, but it seems everything is pretty much the same. If you are new here and/or don't know me, I'm half of the guys who did the hidden stuff pages over at My Own Creed Prison.

Anywho, yesterday I finished sending the houston show to that marcos guy and I thought I would like to try out my bandwidth. So every day or so I'll be having a new "download of the day". Bumping this thread with the newest stuff. So If you havent got some live creed stuff and you WANT some, here's your chance. I'll go in order. Though. So on the first day the first 7 or 8 songs. If you stay in touch, you should be able to get a full show in 3 or 4 days. These will be direct download, so no ftp or p2p crap.

I just have one rule. DON'T SHARE THE LINKS. Use if for YOU and noone else! You guys read the board so I assume that you are all creed fans. So If you want the links up as long as possible, don't share the links. Simple as that. Not even to you're best friend. NO. Not even to other Creed boards. No. I will find out if the link get distributed, and then the magic of Said Eyes' Download of the Day will be cancelled, and I'll curse the fuck out of you all. So be warned.

Today is day one, so I'm gonna pull out a classic from my Creed Live Catalogue, dating back to 1999. Creed rocked out in the Spectrum Center of Philidelphia. Great show, great sounding boot.

16 songs in total, today there is 4 songs up for grabs.

[01] Are You Ready

[02] Ode

[03] Torn

[04] Beautiful

Now you're probably thinking, "Said Eyes, why are you doing this wonderful thing?". Well, It's possibly wonderful. I'm not quite sure how much bandwidth I get. So if it comes up a dead link, give me a shout. Also, I'm sick of people messaging me asking for shows, when I really don't feel like sharing all the time. So this way, for the 20 or 40 hours you can have at it.

Tomorow or the next day, the next 4 or so songs will be uploaded, so make sure to check back. (unless the bandwidth test fails, then its all over)

Another little tid-bit. The poll is for the next show you guys want shared, which will be in like 4 or 5 days.

Take care now. This oughtta show you nay sayers after the Chicago show that Creed certainly does rock the fucking house live.