View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 05:28 AM   #22
hide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
can't anyone help me? surely some of you guys must have a at least some of the files I listed. this guy/girl i'm talking about i think was a big fan of Creed because after one "bad" peformance they went back not just once but twice. Sounds like one of the people mamm described who was turned off but I think could still possibly be turned around.

About the comparsions between Eddie's and Scott's voices honestly its a huge honour for Scott's voice to be compared to Ed's. Ed was the one who made the Jim Morrison esque baritone popular in the early 90's and many have been accused of copying his style. If you have "Lost Dogs" you will see Eddie's big range in such songs as "Sad", "Fatal" and "Otherside." He didn't really get that range until No Code so I think we can give Scott some time with that. There were signs in Weathered that this is happening eg:WGMB, Hide, Don't Stop Dancing, and of course Lullaby. You compare Torn and Lullaby there is some serious range there.