View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 09:23 PM   #20
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You're right dogstar, I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong but that show still hits a sore spot with me.I rarely talk about it because I just don't like talking crap about Creed because I love them too much.

One of the other reasons I say all of Creed (including or maybe mostly management)is too blame for a lot of what happened last fall was because they were still adding shows after the cancellations because of Scott's voice.

So when I saw they added State College, I was a little apprehensive but trusted Creed that everything was OK. Why else would they be adding shows. For me State college meant taking off from work, and the expenses of staying overnight. So it was a very expensive show for me. And don't forget how the night started out. it was freezing and raining and the first hint something was wrong was when they delayed opening the doors to let us in. (Those of us with GA tickets and who were outside turning to ice cubes)

But you know what, even after that, I went to Philly (another show that was added and also had to spend the night because I love these guys so much.