View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #40
shadyogrady
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed SPRING TOUR 2010! (confirmed)

Hello, My names Creediscool17, and I'm furniture moving alcoholic......Oh wrong forum.

I'm amazed at the level of speculative stupidity displayed on this site. If you don't like Creed, go to another band site that you do like. As earlier stated, the Spring tour is to support the new album (CD). They only played one or two songs from the new album during the Fall mini tour. My brother went to the Indianapolis concert and said it was packed and they were awesome and he's not even a huge fan. The fact that you move furniture for a living and probably chose not to get a higher form of education to avoid doing manual labor has nothing to do with the facts that Josha made in his post. I'm certain bands and all the people that work in the background you never see, work their ass off to pull off a show each night.

I wouldn't want the life of a Rock Star. I just want their great music.

Oh, and I'm sure you're not 12 working for a living. I've moved 6 times (6 states) in the last 14 years with my job and if you showed up to move my furniture, I'd turn you ass right back around. You couldn't lift my nightstand.

Shady

Last edited by shadyogrady : 10-12-2009 at 12:19 PM.