View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) What the hell kind of activity can you expect when the band is not doing anything? There's nothing new to discuss and how many of the same boring threads can you have? "What's your favorite album?" "What's your favorite song?" "What does this song mean?"

"Why aren't there more new posts?" lol
ya,alls keep it downs and im going go out and gets some egg nogs, oz had stuff prepeared in those areas, with all the warfares and stuffs why these babies hardly knows whats to post abouts, i loves all those things, it will work out my friends, now Burried And Gone I encourages To Opens Ups Creed Topics And So Forth, and enjoys it we is nows DA CLASSIC CREED DIVISON, Da Die Harder Fans, as we,s of course stcks together what hells kind of activty i my points excatleys, whu everybody should be talking about their favoorite creed song meanings, and all the reasons why we love the band, we just gots somes crazy peoples Burried And Gone Sug the reason why it feels like 2008 in here is because some make it feel just that way, if everyone would calm down in hardcore siutions i would be thankfull, i,ve had lyrics i wanted to get up threads i wanted to start and so forth, like i said we,ve had some complications, i always keeps ya,alls updated, lets just be cool to each other ok, Loves Ya,s and i give you permisson my wall walker if you wanna start one of those threads, go rights aheads,