View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) The mods and admins aren't active. I send Steve PMs and he doesn't respond. There has been no update as far as the site updates go. So we can forget about a new site design to appeal to more people. It feels like the people in charge have given up on this site also. Without strict leadership we get shitty trolls like TA.

Also, how would we promote the site? This site only appeals to fans of the most hated band in recent memory. People on ABB have no reason to come here, their site is superior to our own in terms of design. Some older users here sometimes dont post in the band boards or just lurk.

Quite frankly, theres not much to talk about when were not complaining lol. For so long, during the break up, we talked about everything related to Creed. Now that they are reunited, we just have to wait for them to give us something to talk about. And the worst thing is, all though they have reunited, they surely arent dedicated to only the one band. With them all planning on releasing solo albums this year and the next. Their will be stuff to talk about, it just wont always be Creed related.

just some thoughts.
thank you sir, for doing the best job to the best of your abiltiy you,re doing a better job than i could ever do in such stressfull times ladey, everybody keeps they briefs on, ENDURANCE PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, and like willie we raise OUR GLASSES AGAINST EVIL FORCES, and thats whisky for my broken heroes, and soda pop for my wild ponys when you become horses you can have beer, and in the other great lines of my GEROGE LUCAS a grffin momeant FEAR WILL KEEP THE OTHERS IN LIKE NAGPO FEAR OF THIS BATTLE STATION , ROCK ON