View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #48
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Ya know, I have been telling people that this is what Scott Stapp is like for a LONG time and you all know its true, so I'm not one to say I told you so but:

I totally told you so!

Wow. What a piece of nonsense. Get your head out of his butt, would you?

Sorry if that crosses any invisible line because I really am not trying to insult anyone but COME ON. If you can justify this, and spew crap about how ODR is about Stapp (give me a break), you really DO think the guy is a god, and when one thinks the biggest moron in music is a god... one needs help.

Oh geez, were is the love??

First of all, why you thought I actually listened when you you gave your explanation of what Stapp was like, I have not the first clue. I form my own opinions based on what I read from any particular artist, and not what some fan/non-fan/hater/critic has to say, k?

You took what I posted and ran with it didn't ya ud?? Just ran off into the wild blue yonder. For the love of all things holy, man I was talking about AB's INTERVIEWS, not the lyrics to ODR.

Since AB's inception, that's all 3 of the members have talked about. Success and failure, they turned Creed into Scott Stapp. From the lyics to Creed cd's all the way down to the break up, and everything in-between.

So there, hope that satifies the conclusions you jumped to. Oh, btw, about my head and were it might possibly be...you can pretty much bank on the fact that it won't be up your butt.