View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 03:00 AM   #165
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) for me, it's:
HC > MOP > ODR > Weathered > TGD

For me at the time that Creed were together listen to them had sense but now i care about the present, even i still i think MOP and HC are awesome, i listen to ODR and i would choose it right now a thousand times more than the Creed albums. Another reason i do it's cause i love Myles voice and his capacity to sing. About TGD i don't really care to be honnest, *who said AB lyrics are elementary'?, i had a couple of listens to the cd and i though that this was REALLY 'elementary' *he repeats himself more at the chorus than a tuna sandwich*. And the rest of the lyrics are nothing fabolous. He's very far, far away to be compared with the Creed lyrics he suposses he wrote.
And yeah, i am sure Myles will participate on the new album. At the sound check in Madrid last year they were trying to complete a new track between Myles and Mark...the song sounded beautiful. I really can't wait to new album to be released.