Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #52
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

a quick prayer for all, In The MIDST Of This WAR, now proceeding The Lord Of Host, has nothing but a deep unconditonal Love, from the greatest to the lest, it really does, not matter, it all leads to one, as the word of God is furfilling as clear as the noon day, God Holds A Day to the wicked, there be no getting around it, they will be brought Low WHY ? becaust the word says so, those ye who believe not, took years the omega code, and found at the same, ISA>25>1>5 O LORD thou art my God I will Exalt Thee Over Hell And High Water And A greater UNDERSTANDING Does He Have, Over All i will praise thy name for thou hast wonderful things thy counsel of old yo it still be faithfull and oh it still be true, for tho has made of a city a ruin palace of strangers to be no city shall never be built, therefore shall the strong people glorify thee the city of the terbbile nations shall indeed fear thee for thou has been strengeth to the poor a strengeth to the needy in distress a refuge from the storm and a shadow from the heat when the blast of the terrbile ones is as storm against thy wall, thou shalt bring down the noise of the strangers as the heat of a dry place even the heat with the shadow of a cloud the branch of a terrible ones shall be brought low, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH TO ALL In JESUS NAME And Peace Be With Us, In JESUS NAME, The Appeal To Steadfast In The Lord Thy God, As The Deserts Surley Blooms,