Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #48
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A Greater Love

has risen praise jesus he said unto his prophets and unto his saints I WILL RISE THEE THE THIRD DAY WHERE I,am IS WHERE YOU ARE AS WELL, And Those Who Able To Follow Him Where Some Cant Always Goeth As The Word Of God Read, Are More Than Overcomers THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, For They Have Made THE LAW WORKETH ITS EFFECT IN THEIR LIFES THROUGH SACRAFICE And Good Old Fashion Hard Work, Many Have Made The LAW None Effect In Their Lifes Again The Word Of God Said They Would Not, A GREATER LOVE WILL GO THAT EXTRA MILE WHERE MEN WILL NOT GOETH, HE DESENDED INTO HELL AND TOOK THE KEYS TO BOTH LIFE AND DEATH AND BOTH KINGDOMS, I FEEL It Is My Obligation In The Midst Of Our Wars AND CHAOS, TO SPEAD THE GOOD NEWS AND THE TIDINGS OF SALVATION , Like Our Beloved SAVIOUR TOLD US THESE THINGS WOULD SURLEY BE, THE LAMB OF GOD SHALL COME AND TURN THE NIGHT RIGHT BACK INTO DAY AND UP UP UP UP GOETH THAT PLACE WHERE THEY CAN NO LONGER ROB AND STILL AND RAPE, Forgive Me For Using Such Provcative Words, today I feel Like The LAWYER In PHILDELPHIA With My Favorite Actor Tom Hanks Forgive Me Fot Not Being So Taboo But This Is The Way It We Talking About These Subjects Concering Fire Brim Stone, Wars And Rumours Of Wars, AS The FALSE KINGDOM Crumbles Within The Next 7 year period A New One Will Arise, I PRAY FOR ALL, My Friends Who Be Standing In This Cruel Gap Today Who Have Been Welped And Scared, But The Time Cometh WHEN HE ROUNDS UP THE BROKEN AND THE WOUNDED, And RETURN All That Was Taken From Theme , We Got A World My Friends Thats Going Crazy DONT Go There With It, For I Do Believe With All My Body Heart Soul And My Mind That We Our Pushing Toward That Better Hope THE MESSAGE PROCEEDING HERE Was ENDURANCE, And It Is Still Proceeding, The Sky Still Shieneth As Well As The Darkness Falls Upon Us, Do Stay Balanced And Stay Focused, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED LET FAITH BE FOUND, Every Mans Work Shall Be Trialed With Fire, As The Word Of Gods Reads, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Only The Peace Speaker Can Say PEACE BE WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE, And So It Shall Be, its a shame and a big disgrace, Like Freddy Wants Sung In A Well Known Rock ATHMEN, For Many Take The Kingdom Of God By Violents And By Force, And The Gospel Says He Would Rise And Take Down The OUR ENMEIES, Let Faith Be Found, and most of all endure one another in love the way he loves us and bears with us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Better Hope.jpg (10.5 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg the many wanders of the signs.jpg (8.1 KB, 450 views)