View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:56 AM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Myles is more of a show of than Stapp, without offending anybody he has the potential to destroy this band with those silly drug *fu*CKe* movements when he plays guitar I dont like his image, it doesnt suit Tremo, Flip, or Brian. HIs taking the whole rockstar thing too far, end of the day our makers gone away..
Dude, you can't even prove your point and no body understands of agrees with you!

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) He has potential to destroy this band, there is no chance they will be more succesful than creed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Stapp's behavior the reason Creed broke up? And it seems Flip, Brian and Mark all loves Myles. So it's pretty much the other way around. Stapp had potential to destory Creed, Myles hasn't with AB.

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Wow uve seen them 9 times, theres a certain point were u cross the line been a fan I mean his seen ya 9 times im sure he believes ur a huge fan but at teh same time sumthings wrong with you. just say gday once or twice then let them live, there humans too u know.
Seriously... What's wrong with you? What is it that makes you want to constantly insult other people for no reason at all? This is even worse than the time you insulted Gabi for listening to Papa Roach! That was way out of line!!... Now you are insulting her for seeing her, and one of yours, favourit bands live. If I was the admin on this forum, you would have been banned a long time ago. (Still think you are doing a great job Steve, and the rest. This guy has just been impolite to me more than once, so to speak).

Anyway Gabi, I really envy you, I've "only" seen 'em live two times... And Gelemote... Let me ask you. How many times have YOU seen AB live in person? Oh, that's right, NONE!!! Maybe you should see a show for yourself before saying these things about Myles being a bad live preformer.

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Geletmote, I'm starting to dislike you!
Yeah, don't even get me started on that!

This thread should be closed, this is leading nowhere!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 12-10-2005 at 08:00 AM.