View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #34
rangers41394
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Live UStream in Nashville (7/26)

both jared and BSC are right...he did sound much better than last years tour...keep in mind he also just recorded that new song the past few days so his voice was prob not in tip top shape...i think he was just tryin to sing his heart out at that concert to show he can still sing...he needs to manage his vocals throughout the concerts of this tour so it can last and sound great throughout the concert cuz u can see a few songs in he starts to struggle...now yes it was embarressing i think jared that one of the most popular bands in the past decade sounded like that...i can understand how some people can just watch it and laugh cuz they prob havent heard stapps voice in awhile..so old fans basically expect 2002 scott....it was also embaressing how he forgot lyrics in overcome and suddenly...but in suddenly there was definitely sound issues and technical issues ran throughout the show...u can tell stapp was unhappy with how the sound was..however hopefully they can work out these kinks before tomorrow