View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:05 AM   #32
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Live UStream in Nashville (7/26)

Rockline link for those who want it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qk7hd2lv5xwcv2n

@nagpo I say this out of concern... the performance was embarrassing and hard to listen to... I understand Scott is going through a rough time with his voice but man it was tough. I had my cousin here who hasn't heard them live in a while & even he was shocked plus couldn't stop laughing at how bad it was. I think number 1 problem is... they need a click track, Flip is getting worse every time I hear him... such sloppyness on his part. The only positive I took from the concert was Stapp was holding notes better & at times he sounded like his old self (What If is a good example) BUT the downside is the pitchy-ness/hoarseness still remains and he can't sing a grueling set like that anymore especially since the guys are rushing like no tomorrow (plus cigs) ...you could tell he was struggling. Anyway enough rambling... for those about to flame me & say well DON'T LISTEN THEN! I say screw you... if you can't hear what's going then you're either tone deaf or oblivious. I actually care about the guys and how they're perceived but I'm not delusional enough to think they're playing up to their potential now... it's called honesty & I think the guys would respect that.

One Nation. Indivisible.

Last edited by Dark_Knight : 07-27-2010 at 03:08 AM.