Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #43
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama wins

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sakizopa) My question is about the union. What is united in the states of america, and what is united against america, and what is the curse of ununited folks against others culture innerlands than outers?

WHY DO YOU HATE OTHERS STATE MORE THAN YOUR OWN PARTY?

WHY DONīT HATE YOURSELF AND BOMB EACH OTHER AWAY?

Well, let us discuss the first question. America is not free in its fee to bomb others life away, while others think it is a fee for destiny to hate each other in your union. Unions life should be freedom, and not war against each others culture. When politics making war from the basement of what is called „United“, America will not contain the hope of its reputation by being „United“. The question is about the meaning of being united with the states of America or not. When war is between each culture against another innerlands, America cannot be united and bringing democracy to the outercontinental world.

The second question is a http://www.killingjoke.com ?
Wow, this is quite possibly the most ignorant statement anyone could make. Who the heck is at war with each other in the States? No one that I know of. If you are talkin about racism, it's here, but it's also where you live. But, the people here are good people overall. You let someone try to bomb or invade us, I guarantee that every one of the races, faiths, and creeds in this country will rise up and fight as one just as we always have. It's easy to look in from the outside, and judge. Your country probably only has a few different ethnic groups, and therefore it's easy to dictate policy and get along. We have a melting pot of people and their practices here. It's inherently harder to make everyone happy. As far as us bombin people, you should thank us for doin a job no other country wanted yet still needed done.

Last edited by metalchris25 : 01-07-2009 at 03:29 PM.