View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #14
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What do you guys think of this song?

Quote: (Originally Posted by alterbridge9) Ok I can respect an opinion but saying they are "horrible" just shows that you know nothing about them. Their album 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage is a masterpiece. If you would actually take some time and listen to it before you make such comments you would understand that.

I have been a music fan for 30 years, die hard rock music fan, I can tell you Cold is one of the best I have heard, you just need to actually listen to them and understand it.
That's not really respecting my opinion now is it? You're basically saying that although I don't like them, I'm wrong. Unfortunately for you musical taste is relative. I respect that you like them, but I disagree with your opinion.

I will not spend the next several sentences qualifying my musical tastes and how long I have been listening to music because that is irrelevant. It doesn't make my opinion more valid than yours nor is yours any greater than mine.

And yes, I did take the time to listen to them. I had to sit through a whole set of their crap before waiting for Staind and Godsmack and I didn't like it.