Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #2773
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
True Love Ways

WHEN, They , OPEN THEIR EYES, AND REALISE they Are Wrong, when they open their eyes, version 2... i could,nt help it this morning, UNTIY is the goal it just becomes hard, when common cense as of no mystery but with every man and every angel, is damn, just a rare find today, I hate To Sound Like THE BRADY BUNCH PROMTION, BUT We Are Going To Have To Hold And Stand, When Even The Message Of Simplisty Toward Are Familys And Friends, PRAISE JESUS, Is Just A Rare Find, ALL SHOWING Signss OF The Promise OF GOD FURFILLING, And More, Shall, Be Out Of, Tune, With Progress, THAN Will Be In Tune With That Progress, Step Out IN THE WATER Daily, As It was Taught IN JOSHUA, The Word Is OUR ARMOUR AND SHILED, Everybody Is Looking For PEACE, Inside Theme Selfs WITHIN OUR WAR, Because Its With Our Lifes, Amen And With Our Song AMEN We FEEL Guilty For Being Right, BUT Fear Not THE RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL NEVER PRAISE JESUS BE A BEGGERS OF BREAD, OR BE FED, CRUMBS, PRAISE YA JESUS, Blessed Are Those THAT HUNGER For They Shall Be Fed, AND THE WAR, IS Within In The MEASSURES Of Our Life, And There Is No Turning Back, Praise JESUS, Our Departures, Is For All Their Departures Is For All The Departures OF THE RESTORATION, We Have A SECRET JOY WITHIN US, That Cant Be Found, No Where, AND My Friends My Beloveds My Meantly IMPAIRED, The Lord Has PURPOSE FOR YA... Oh MY Breath Of The Sweet Secret Of The Morning Glory We Open For A Short Time, Then We Close, Praise Ya Jesus, For Just One, MOMEANT, Ya,alls, I Would Like To FEEL, That BREATH THAT SPIRT That In A Debree, As Taken Our Breaths And Gived It Back, That SPIRTUAL ROCK, But I Cant, We Cant, BECAUSE IT WAS PROMISED UNTO HIS And We Are All Partakers And Wont Miss OUT On That Beauty Of Which We DESIRE, FOR It BE HIS DESIRE, When I Return Sorry Ya,alls Went A Little Off Topic, This Morning BUT I,ll Come Right Back To Ya, going in to mark>ch>4>28>29 It will Be Marrow to Us, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS....