View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 07:43 AM   #29
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
There is so much that I could reply to but I wont. I will say though, that I do not have an issue with baptism, except for the dead. That is all.

I also believe that God IS here on earth, via the Holy Spirit, which Jesus refers to as The Comforter. I also believe that THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES TEACH US!, God does speak today, And God is at work on the earth. I am not alone by any means.

I also need to say that I am not your enemy FM and HD. Use your brains! The fight is not against flesh and blood. I dont hate U. I never will. Sorry if you got hurt, but U R not the ones my arrows were aimed at.

But in truth, all I have heard is deception from almost every single mormon I have spoken to. Only 2 have answered my questions truthfully and taken me seriously enough not to lie to my face or try to manipulate me into converting.

aussiecreeder is right. No point in arguing theology cos all it does is make people say that they would rather be in hell than be in a place if you are in it, so I will stop cos its not helping. Thank you AC.

But I hope it helped someone out there that is wondering about mormonism, that is not trapped yet. It is a cult. Any belief system that makes you state, "...and I cut off all ties with Jesus Christ" when you leave the so called religion, is a cult. It is based on control, not grace. Please be careful.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 03-10-2005 at 08:09 AM.