View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 08:23 AM   #24
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
sorry sincirr, thee gospel is the gospel, and youre trying to pervert it. we gave you countless of proofs of the nessesity of baptism. a true believer, after he gains faith in the Lord, will be baptised, why? because its a commandment, and if you love him, youll keep his commandments. theres not end to it, ok. if so, the apostles wouldnt have continued to preach it. if so, they wouldnt have baptised people. lets take for example, when Paul was imprisoned in acts 16, and converted the guards. a guard asked him what he has to do to be saved, and paul to them to believe and youll be saved. then what did paul do 2 verses later? he baptised them. why, becuase baptism is the next step after you believe, and a requirment to enter into the kingdom of heaven. but thanks to ppl perverting the gospel, we now have false teachings in the world. now, thanks to modern revelation that the only true church recieves from the Lord himself, we know the importance of baptism. and i know these things are true and theres nothing you can do to change that. and since im running out of time, and ill be back to continue add more scriptures. thank you.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new