View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 06:01 AM   #23
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) So once you're dead God is not willing to forgive and give second chances? Death is the end-all?
Read my bible quotes. Start facing up to the truth.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) we believe that (as it says in the Bible) we can become gods
Just like satan, your downfall is that you believe U can be like God, knowing good and evil" (as it says in the bible, Genesis 3:5). You're still under the curse. Get free. Get Jesus.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) We can have the power to create worlds, but UNDER DIRECTION OF THE FATHER.
The power to create worlds...sounds like U get your own planet to me!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Don't just talk to people you know. Take your own advice, and ask high ranking church officials (ie, Bishop, Stake President, Patriarch, etc.)?
I did talk to a Mormon bishop. Youre being lied to. And your church approved books wont tell U the truth because they are altered.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Just a question to you now. Who is more likely to go to hell: The Christian who works to please God, spread his word, and bring people to him, OR someone who doesn't tolerate freedom of religion and tells people that they are wrong, full of crap, false, and sets judgement upon them when they don't even know all the answers?
Youre saying I am basically going to hell. Nice judgement there. You're no better off than I

Though your refer to my comments as "BS" and wont bother to take them in, in answer to your question:

Just cos U work to serve God does NOT mean anything if U dont know the true Christ. Jesus said that some will come and say "hang on! I cast out DEMONS in your name! What do U mean I am going to hell???" and still he will reply, "I never knew you".

I cant believe U took a freedom of religion tollerance stab at me when basically you Mormons think that you have the answers and every other religion doesnt! Why do your brothers come to my door and still try to convert me if it is otherwise!

And I WILL defend the word of God because it is truth and as the Pharisees, you will find out when U die, that U have been defending a lie. Man it sux!

Facelessman! What did your leaders tell you! Speak up!

ROCK HARD!!!