View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 09:43 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i agree with some of what your saying but it all depends on the person what ever floats their boat This Topic Could Just Go On I Still Agree With My First Opion But I Always Love To Put In My 2 cents Everyone Must Work Out Their Own Salvation Paths And God Deals With Every Person In His Own Way For His Reasons to every creature and every living thing as a purpose under heaven Not Changing The Subject But I For One BELIEVE ALL DOGS Go To Heaven And Haaaaaaaa I believe they Do And I Also Believe In I Cant Spell It Re~In~Car~Nation That Depends On The Person As Well Im Sure If Some One Died And For What Ever Reason GOD Would Want Him To Come Back As A Dog Like Like In The Movie Fluke And Yes Im Serious
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything