Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #45
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Appeal For Endurance

praise jesus on that third day the day that beareth never ending pain to the saints and all that love him and his, praise jesus the postive surley cometh after THE CORNERSTONE, All Was Made New Again, AND HE PROMISED NEVER EVER Not To Leave Us Nor Forsake Us EVEN TO THE END OG THE WORLD, But Its Not The End Not Yet Oh By And By, But The Time Is Now To Prepare And Endure, As We Our The Master Builders, To Pave The Way Of Peace, But Ye Are To COME UNTO MOUNT SION And Unto The City Of THE LIVING GOD The Heavenly JERUSLEAM And To The Genral Assembly And Church, Of The First Born Which Are Written WHOS Names Be In The Lambs Book Of Life PRAISE JESUS, PRAISE JESUS Endure And To GOD The Judge Of All Things , And To The Spirts Of Just Men Made PERFECT And Who Will See The Entire Glory Of The Flesh Be As One, the entire body shall see, yes i got mores troubles than a man can borrow but JESUS SAID TO REJOICE, Ya,alls Rejoice, And The World Call That Joy A Breakdown, And To Jesus The Meditator OF THE NEW CONVEANT PRAISE JESUS ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN AND THE BLOOD OF SPRINKLING That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Course Of Abel, See That Ye Refuse Not Him That Speaks If They Escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, MUCH MORE SHALL SEE WE SHALL NOT ESCAPE The Glory OF JESUS, If We Turn Away From Him That Speaks From Heaven, I Hate The Killing And The Blood And Spilling And The Tears Of The Lambs, I Hate It But To All And All If We Hold On And Endure, No More Tears No More Pain, Whose Voice Then Shhok The Earth BUT NOW HE HATH PRPMISED SAYING YET ONCE MORE I SHAKE NOT THE EARTH ONLY BUT ALSO HEAVEN AND THIS WORD YET ONCE MORE, remembear back later on in this thread ya,alls WHEN I SPOKE OF 2 DIVISONS, More Signieth The Removing Of These Things, the goods bads and the ugly and the beautiful who have no voice praise ya jesus, that are shaken as of the things that are made that those things that are shaken as of things that are made THAT THISE THINGS BE MADE PERFECT WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN MAY REMAIN, PRAISE JESUS NOT ONLY THE MEMORY, That Uplifts Our Hearts, Everyday in life and the curve balls Throwed Us That LEAVES ONLY THE MEMORY TO REMAIN, BUT WHEN IT COMES WE WORKER HARDER, THEREFORE, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, wherefore we reciving a Kingdom Which CANT BE MOVED LET US HAVE GRACE WHERBY WE MAY SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE And Godly Fear.................FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, Who Surley Knoweth HOW LOUD HE CAN BE, PRAISE JESUS, We Endure And Up Hold Our Brethren From Young To Old, Teach The Littlie Ones The Way They Should Go AND IT WILL NOT EVER DEPART FROM THEME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES IN THE NAMES THAT ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, The Sustainer LIVES, Because Our REEDEMER LIVES, To All And All, My Apoalagizes, For The Typos, Ya,alls I dont Have A Spell Check Mode, .........Rock On, its a lesser headache though than most things,