Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #43
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

PRAISE JESUS, i,ll countinue the way of the gentiles is their folly yet their posttertiy approver their saying SELAH, what is this city unto theme, like sheep that are laid in the grave, praise jesus praise jesus, for every stripe he gave back life unto theme, no more tears and no more pain death shall feed on theme and the upright shall have dominon over theme in the morning, but know my friends we see a great and mighty change, when the wrngfully acused become right and the cornerstone they have always a kept refusing , and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling , PRAISE JESUS REEDEEM My soul From THE POWER Of The Grave, FOR HE SHALL RECIVE ME IN OLD SELAH , Be Thou Not Afraid When One Is Made Rich When The Glory OF HIS HOUSE IS INCREASED .....give unto ceasers that which is ceasers and give unto god that which is he, PRAISE JESUS, For When He Dieth He shall carry nothing away His GLORY SHALL NOT DESEND AFTER HIM BUT GODS WILL, Just Look At Big Bubby Michale, though while he lived he blessed his soul body heart and mind men will praise the when thou does well, to thyself AND IS SOLD OUT TO GOD, He Shall Go To The Genaration Of his fathers They shall never see the light man that is to honour and understand IS LIKE THAT BEAST THAT PERISH, and the grass that is soon hewn down, from the field, PRAISE JESUS, i dont have a lot of this morning ya,alls to countinue forth with this one, but when i get back in, we going starts AT HEB>12>12>29, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, And Stabilty In These Fragil Times Peace Be With The Leaders Of Our Nations today, they do bear the weight of the world my jesus my jesus and daily wrongfully excused while the liars hides, ye shall reveal each and every one, my precious father, TO It Is YOU ALONE, That Belongeth The Glory.........Rock On Ya,alls....................