Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #41
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Folly Of Trusting Riches,

PRAISE JESUS, let not these things become a stumbling block FOR THE WORD OF GOD and These Events The Trials Of Our Leaders I cant Make An Excuse There Is None To Be Found, there be no proverb IN THY MIDST, But THE WORD OF GOD UNFOLDING, AND WHEN WE CLING TO THE WORD, And We Cling To The Minsters Of Truth We CLING TO LIFE AND BETTER UNDERSTANDING THAT No Prophet Was Giving, EXCEPT HE, I,am THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGINGING AND THE END, And My Friends My Brothers And My Sisters, When You Find Those Trying To Be From EVERY NATION TO EVERY TRIBE, What He Is YOU AND HIM ALONE ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE, YOU FIND MANY PROVERBS Strange Doctrines, AND A HEADACHE OF CONFUSION, That Started, WHEN THE WORD OF GOD WAS CROSSED OVER, So Every Creature Could Take Part Of THE TRUTHS GLORY, WHAT A WONDERFULL GOD THE WONDERFULL GOD WE SERVE, And That Fear That Clings, To us Is Not Us At All BUT THE OLD WICKED WHICH BE CRUMBLING, Working Our Way To A Day, THAT OUTS LIVED THE WICKED, And THE DIVIED SPOIL, Like The Tree Everyone Takes Down, Every Year Is a proverb to so many things who shines for a season and sparkles, but like the false prophets , soon cut down, FOR IN HEARTS THE MORNING SHINETH Forever And We Depart Not From It, THEREFORE WE REMAIN Ya,alls The Color Of Ashes And The Color Of The Light That Shienth In The Darkness, As That Which Is Done Apart With Shine Over The Lands, BUT ONLY FOR A SEASON, The Lord Of Host Spoketh These Things, Unto The Holy City, From A To Z, that Never Sleeps, Old Test And New Test, lets go into psalm 49>20>wherefore should i fear in the days of EVIL when The INEQUITY OF MY HEELS SHALL COMPASS ME ABOUT THEY THAT SHALL TRUST IN THEIR WEALTH AND BOAST THEMESELVES IN THE MILTITUDE OF THEIR RICHES NONE OF THEME CAN BY ANY MEANS REDEEM HIS BROTHER NOR GIVE TO GOD A RANSOM FOR HIM FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THEIR SOUL IS PRECIOUS AND CEASETH FOREVER THAT HE SHOULD STILL LIVE !!!!! FORVER AND NOT SEE CORRUPTION BECAUSE THE HEALING OF NATIONS DOES NOT RENDER AS THE SWORD THAT GIVETH LIFE IS ONE And turns 2 edge in the time of battle to pull ALL OF ITS PARTAKERS TO LIFE AND AS ONE, For It Is Written In These Days WE SHALL NOT SEE A CHILD IN THEIR MOTHERS MILK, Many Have Made The LAW NONE EFFECT, DUE To Folly, For He Sees That The Wise Men die, The Mr Know It Alls, i prefer Like Wise The Fool And the brutish person and leave their wealth to others Their inward thoughts are THIS THAT THEIR HOUSES SHALL CONTINUE My God My God PRAISE JESUS Forever And Their Dwellings Places To All Their Kindred They Call Their Lands After Their Own Name NEVERTHLESS Man Being In Honor Abideth Not He IS LIKE THE BEAST THAT PERSIH, and must bow to the maker, IT IS GOD THAT GIVETH MAN EVERYTHING FREELY, That He Sets On Today, and some still refuse to make that sacrafice and swim in pool of surgar this is now NATIONS WIDE, Ya,alls AND PRAISE HIM FOR IT, Because We Have The Victory And More Permisson Will Cometh Slowly In Harder AREAS, OH Like A Theif In The Night, Not Standing In The World But Bearing With The Crys, Of Our Pepople The Priest The Elders The harpers and the holders , my precious JEHOVHOA, God, THE WORD OF GOD IS OUR SHILED AND OUR AMOUR THE WEAPONS BE NOT OF THIS WORLD ya,alls Thats Turning, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH As 2011 Arises, BRING THIS YEAR My Beloveds To The Year OF ENDURANCE AND STABILTY, Let Your Fears Be Burned, And Stand To Achive The Goals Everyones, By THE MASTERS GRAND DESIGN, The Parable Ya,alls Of The Tares, And The Sowers, We All Know Well, Is Strong At Work ....Lord Knows In These Days Ya,alls There Would Be Many To Rise, For Folly And Mischeft And Wickdness Toward The Army Of God, please keep that in mind, cleace to the word you were taught at the start, And It Will Make Known The Matters, PRAISE JESUS, i hope to finish this sermon, before the latter first week of the new year, normally i like to give everybody time to get caught up......it should,nt be that hard, some of you may wish to print, haaaaaaa lol, PRAISE JESUS, If The Thought Has Not Happen Ya,alls, because sometimes the most obvious simple thing is missed, i do it daily, my self so i know Good Lord We Dont Differ That Much, Loves Ya,s ........And ROCK ON.....