Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #35
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

big bubby ~~~~~~~~~~ UNITED WE SHALL STAND FOR THE HARVEST IS PLENTY, But The Labours Be Few For Us, I Encourage All To Support The Universal Health Care Plan, and Truly Cant Hold My Peace, As To All That Shined Before Us, Beloved Brethren Is Missed For All His PEACE EFFORDS And Contrabutions we all feel that miss, as war persists, And As Most Of Know, Who Love Him For Just The Person He Was And Heared The Crys Of Inocents Put In War And Violence, Who Have No Voice, Who Have No Reason Only The Seas Hears Their Roaring And The Mountains Cry Out Their Song, Its Better That These Things Be Said Than The Rocks Cry Out , As Our Works And STRIFE CONTINUE, as the songs countinue AND THE JOY BE RISING, i for one think Michale would be surprised, as the speed of all the tributes albums from fans and friends, and his dear brethren still hear fighting this war, fighter harder and dont back down, And Trulys words concerning my family well i cant think of a nice thing but im trying Oh Lord, you cant have statue next to michale, ya,alls The Greatest Commandment Love The Lord Thy God With All Your Heart Body And Soul, Troopers PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Praying For All Strengeth In Jesus Name, As These Things Persist, PEACE AND MOST OF ALL STRENGETH BE WITH OUR NATIONS LEADER, Only God Alone Knows Their Struggle And Strife They Face Today, PRAISE JESUS, Still A Long Way To Go, To Victory BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN We Cant Overcome Today Today...He That Dwells In Us, Overcame The World AND MADE US MORE THAN OVERCOMERS BY HIS LOVE And By His Stripes WE OUR HEALED, For The Yoke Is Easy And The Burden Be Light, Stay On The Path To Our Goals To Be Achived In All Things.......................... HOLD ON TO YOUR SALVATION, AND WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I,ll Be There,.jpg (23.5 KB, 411 views)