Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #33
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

blessed be the whatchers and the whatchman that whatches their post, closely life gets busy this time of year as we may learn to taketh turns through the meassures of the lord of host, going into ACTS 1>6>8 with all due respects, please forgive my typos and bringing on the headache, WHEN THEY THEREFORE WERE COME TOGETHER THEY ASKED OF HIM SAYING LORD WILT THOU AS THIS TIME RESTORE AGAIN THE KINGDOM TO ISRAEL, And He Said Unto Theme, It Is NOT FOR US TO KNOW THE TIMES OR THE SEASONS WHICH THE FATHER HATH PUT IN HIS OWN POWER, When The Final AUTHERTIY COMETH, BUT YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER AFTER THE HOLY GHOST IS COME UPON ON YOU, And Ye Shall Be A Witness UNTO ME BOTH IN JERUSLEAM AND IN ALL JUDAEA AND IN SAMARIA AND UNTO THE UTTERMOST PART OF THE EARTH, it does not change, over the past 10 to 7 years, it is the same Lord Thy God That BROKETH DOWN THE WALLS OF JEHRICHO AND The Precious Fragil Wall Of All LEABNON, Praise JESUS, Later On In The Upcoming Weeks Going To Be Getting In To Some SOLDIGERS MESSAGES, That Will Stick To The Purple Hearts As Life Goes On, STABILTY AND STRENGETH BE OUR SHELTER, And The Word Of GOD BE OUR STRENGETH, AND FAITH, We Our Trained To Rejoice AND LET THY BELOVED FILL YOU WITH JOY AND BLESSINGS Rather Than To Panic, ISA>43> For I,am The Lord Thy God The Holy One Of ISRAEL Thy Saviour , Since Thou Was Precious In My Sight Thou Hast Been Honourable And I Have Loved Thee AND WILL GIVE MEN FOR THE LIFE OF ALL ISRAEL, Its Coming To That Time Peroid When THESE ISSUIES , That Keeps Becoming Stumbling Blocks In Our Lifes, And We Keep Seeking The Walls Of The City Which Slumbers Not, HE WILL RISE AND PROTECT HIS PEOPLE AND THEIR HERITAGE, And His Chief Priest And SOLIDGERS It Is Written TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED, There Cometh That Time, In War Divsion, That HIS LAMBS And Warriors Became As They Once Were In His Sight The LOST PRAISE JESUS, For These Are The Greatest In The Kingdom And It Is Wrath For Whosoever Touches One Of These Little ones, The Wicked Shall Be Cut Down In The Sheeps Cloths As Same As The Grass In Noon Day, Preparing Ya,alls To Hold THE APPEAL FOR ENDURANCE Be With Us And Be With The Nation FOR JEHOVHOA GOD GOVERNORS THE NATION, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, As We COUNTINUE TO PRAY FOR PEACE, I Was Glad When They SAID LETS GO IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD AND PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, The Lord Thy God Will Not REJOICE IN BRASS ASSEMBLY HE IS THE HOLY OF HOLYS AND LIKES IT LOUD, I Will Pray Peace Be With Us In All Things, Paul Said IT IS BETTER That WE OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MAN, So We No Wise Fall Short OF THE BLESSINGS IN WHICH GOD IS CARVED IN THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS, ........