View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 12:39 AM   #27
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
<!--QuoteBegin-crest tattoo+11-20-2003 04:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crest tattoo @ 11-20-2003 04:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Just wondering. I have not been able to listen to them since this started. I guess for fear of tearing up. I exercise to their tapes, so I guess I'll be getting into my "couch potato" position. [/b][/quote]
Um yeah actually to be honest, I have had trouble ever since I heard about this news this morning. It's just that I am an emotional person, so it gets me emotional. The only Creed song I have heard today is Higher on the radio, and I thought, shit this is the song that got me into Creed! And I cried for a little then I stopped and I can't tell you what kind of feeling I had, it was weird, it was like a nothingness feeling. It's just hearing their music now, the music that Creed made, as a band together, it's sad to listen to it right now. But it won't be like that forever, just maybe a couple of days because I am taking this all very hard.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006